Thanksgiving free post

I didn't do anything interesting over Thanksgiving break, so I'm just going review the movies I watched:

Lady Bird review: Lady Bird is an independent drama written and directed by Greta Gerwig. It follows a seventeen year old girl who calls herself Lady Bird, as she struggles with finding the right college and growing up. I really loved this movie a lot. It is so well done, and very emotional. I think it speaks volumes that I saw this movie over a week ago, and I'm still thinking about it. I really cannot recommend this film enough. It is so powerful, and very relatable. If you have the time, I would highly recommend you watch it.

Justice League review: Justice League is about the Justice League. I sound a lot more done in this review because I really didn't like this movie. The story was just bland, and I expected more from DC after Wonder Woman was as good as it was. I just don't have much to say about this movie. Ezra Miller and Gal Gadot are great in it, so I guess that makes it worth seeing if you really want to, but don't waste your time if you're not a DC fan. I don't know, I just want DC movies to be better, because I think they have potential. Overall, watch if you really, really, really want to, but if not, don't waste your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gun Control

An Introduction To Me

On 9/11: What Hate Will Do