Thoughts on Human Nature

I’m struggling to write this, because truthfully, I haven’t decided how I feel about the human race yet. I mean, a large part of me wants to say humans are naturally bad. I think that everyone believes that to a certain extent, considering a big part of pre-school is teaching kids things like morals and stuff. People wouldn’t drill morals into kids heads so much if they believed humans were naturally good people. I don’t even know, I hope this is making sense; I just really don’t know. I mean, there’s scientific proof that each human will look out for themself first in a dire situation. It’s natural human survival instincts. With all this said, I do think humans are naturally accepting. I think things like racism and misogyny are taught, and that all humans are born without prejudice due to race or gender.

I think I believe this due to my experiences in life. I don’t know, I’ve just had a lot of people not care about me, so I just kind of assume everyone only cares about themselves. I’m sorry if what I have to say isn’t that profound, I just don’t know how to answer this question. I don’t think we can ever really know what the true nature of human beings is. I just stick with the facts and my experiences, and that points towards people being out for themselves. Then again, I have no idea; neither does anyone, really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gun Control

An Introduction To Me

On 9/11: What Hate Will Do