Reading response #2

This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp 

I am currently reading the novel This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp. The novel is about a school shooting and it focuses on four different characters’ perspectives. Some things I noticed are that the book is very intense and is written very frankly; it does not shy away from the harsh realities of the grim situation. One of my favorite parts of the book are the different characters though. 


Each character feels unique and I really care about each of them and their stories. The book is very fast paced and keeps you wanting to read more. There are some times where I am reading it and I can barely stand to put it down because I just want to know what happens to the characters. I care a lot about the characters, and I want them to all be okay in the end. I am excited to continue reading and find out what happens next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gun Control

An Introduction To Me

On 9/11: What Hate Will Do