Personal Narrative

Personal Narrative

My personal narrative is going surprisingly well. I thought I would run into a lot more problems than I have been. It was difficult to find a topic to write about, but once I did, I really got into it. I just wrote down what I was thinking, and then edited out what I deemed unnecessary afterwards. I really enjoy writing this, because it’s so interesting to go back to a point in my life and really get back into what I was feeling at the time.

As for problems, I did struggle a little bit with making the scene really come alive. I also struggled with putting what I wanted to say into words that fit the paper. On top of that, I had some struggles editing out what I deemed unnecessary, because there were definitely times where I repeated myself. Even with all that said, this has still been going really well. I’m so excited to start revisions and see what the final product looks like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gun Control

An Introduction To Me

On 9/11: What Hate Will Do