An Introduction To Me

A Basic Introduction

Hi, ny name is Thomas. This post is going to be an introduction to me, but there's really not much about me to introduce. I love writing, theatre, and film. I am incredibly passionate about a lot of topics, and I love debate. On this blog, I'm hoping to be able to share my opinions on all different types of things. This year in this class, I am hoping to become a stronger writer and to become better at reading comprehensions and discussing books. My goal is to simply do well in this class and do my best on every assignment. I am worried about whether or not I can do this, but I know I can if I really try. So, that's me.

Comments

  1. I cannot wait to read your opinions and discuss them with you. What other topics are you passionate about that you are going to post on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few grammatical errors in your blog. I can't wait to see what you will post about next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gun Control

On 9/11: What Hate Will Do