Grieving You (symbolism short story)
The news Broke Me. I put down the Phone, Walked into our Bedroom, And got into Bed. And I lied There. I lied there Thinking About what you would Say To make Everything Right. You’d wrap me in Your arms And whisper how much you Loved me. How as long as you were there, You’d never let Anything Happen to me. How everything was going to Be okay. I felt Safest In your Arms, You know. At night, When you held Me as I fell Asleep, I just wished we could Stay there Forever, As you Held Me until the End of Time. Reality suddenly Sets in, And I realize You are no Longer here to Hold me as I cry. You left me when I needed you Most. I’m sorry, love. I know it’s My fault. I knew you were Suffering, But I couldn’t be Bothered to reassure You. I am so sorry. Please forgive Me. Please come back to Me. Come back, And hold Me, And tell me everything will Be okay...
Comments
Post a Comment