Saturday Morning

I wake up. The light shines through my bedroom window unto my bed as it lights up the rest of the room. I get out of bed to get my cellphone. I open Instagram and look through my feed. One of my favorite composers, Joe Iconis, posted an Instagram picture of himself outside of the theatre that presented my favorite musical of all-time, Be More Chill. Joe Iconis wrote the music for it, and he is so incredibly talented. 


Anyway, the show only ever ran for a month, so very few got to see it. But, the photo caption implied that the show is coming back. I am so incredibly excited! My favorite musical might be coming back and I might get to see it live! I’m so excited, and am hoping for the best.

Comments

  1. I liked how you started your story from a simple sentence. It made me think like I am experiencing your story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gun Control

An Introduction To Me

On 9/11: What Hate Will Do